Sunday 6 April 2014

Tag Time: Food



I found this food tag on Youtube and thought I would give it a go. I am hoping to include a LOT more food/recipe/restaurant review posts on this blog soon. They just take a lot of time and forward planning - both of which I do not hvae  a lot of!
 

I have popped my answer in italics so it is easier so spot, and to save you re-reading the same words a million times!

Chocolate or Vanilla 

Strawberries or Blueberries

Burger or Hotdogs

Fruit or Fries

Cheese or Bacon

Pancakes or Waffles

Fish or Meat

Eggs or Oatmeal

Yogurt or Pudding

Cream Cheese or Butter

Bagels or French Toast

Donuts or Pastries

Cookies or Brownies

Cupcakes or Cake

Apples or Bananas 

Soda or Water

Skittles or M&Ms

Twix or Snickers

Tacos or Pizza

Subs or Sandwiches

Doritos or Fritos

Cucumbers or Peppers


No comments:

Post a Comment