Monday 14 April 2014

SPOILER ALERT: Lego Movie Review


The Lego movie has received so much hype, I swear every single person in the universe is going to see it. That being said, is it actually any good?

I did really enjoy most of this movie, it had comedy, action, a never ending catchy tune to listen to, but it went very weird toward the end.

I don't know why I thought there wouldn't be some sappy 'learn this moral in a few sappy scenes' parts, but I think they went a bit far.

I am sure they were almost trying to parody how ridiculous it was, but I pretty much hated the entire live action part of the film. I do not think it was necessary, it ruined the film. I also took a fictional world and tried to make it real-life, which did not work. If you are going to go live action, you can't then have a little Lego man bouncing around on a table. 

What did you guys think of the film?  

3 comments:

  1. Lets just see what they do with the squeal. You can only have that as a one time ending, surely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ***sequel, no squeal haha.

    ReplyDelete