Thursday 17 April 2014

Haul






I have revived some gifts, and done a little bit of shopping, so a mini haul is in order! 

Dotti Stripe Dress: I get so many compliments when I wear this (aka the one time I wore it), and love it!

Vanuatu Hibiscus Cover Up: I am not a massive cover up fan, I tend to be too clumsy to wear them, but I think I will use this a scarf. Do you guys have any other ideas for it?

Essence Copper Pigment: I have tried this once, and it was a major let down. I was hoping ti would be a dupe for MAC's pigments, but alas it was not. Although it looks iridescent in the container, it is very dull and matte on the lid. If anything it just makes you look tired. Not the glittery rose gold disco ball I was hoping for. 

Titania Nose Strips: These are certainly not as good as the Boire alternative, but $6 for 10 strips was too hard to resist. 

Beauty&Me Cucumber Face Peel, Pomegranate Face Scrub & Avocado Oatmeal Face Mask: I have only tried the peel and scrub so far, and they are okay for the price ($2 pr 50ml container). The scrub was way too perfumed for my liking, so sensitive skin beware. The peel was fun, and I have never done one before. It really did leave my skin baby soft. 

Ecoya French Pear Soy Candle & The Summit Vanuatu Lime & Coconut Soy Candle: Cute and travel sized, I am yet to use them but they both smell divine. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment