Monday 16 September 2013

What's in My Make-up Bag?


Here is a look at the contents of my makeup bag. Unfortunately the photo of my bag was too blurry to post, although I am on the look out for a new one anyway!




My "Every Day" Look:


1. NARS Exhibit A, 2. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent, 3. Revlon Eyelash Curlers, 4. Rimmel Perfect Match Foundation in 010 Light Porcelain, 5. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in 01 Ivory, 6. Covergirl Lashblast Clump Crusher in Black Brown, 7. Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara, 8. Covergirl Brow & Eye Makers Pencil in Soft Blonde, 9. Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 022 Sun Bronze, 10. Savvy by Db Trio Eyeshadow in Cafe Latte.  

As the title suggests, these are the items I throw on every day to go to work and to look slightly less like a zombie. Not much to explain here, except that I only use the two lightest shades of the eyeshadow. This is mainly because I never have enough time to tediously blend a darker colour through. 

Brushes:


1. Eco Tools Domed Bronzer, 2. Eco Tools Lash & Brow Duo, 3 Eco Tools Finishing Brush, 4. Eco Tools Eyeshading Brush, 5. Real Techniques Contour Brush, 6. Real Techniques Buffing Brush, 7. Real Techniques Stippling Brush. 

All brushes are used for their purpose really, with the exception that I wet the Stippling Brush to use it with powder blushes (I feel it looks more natural this way). I also rarely use the Buffing Brush for my foundation (once a week), but I do enjoy the finish it gives. 

Extras:



1. FACE OF AUSTRALIA Mineral Therapy Illuminator in Angel Mist, 2. Sportsgirl Eye Palette in Jungle Fever, 3. NARS Orgasm, 4. Rimmel Glam'eyes Professional Liquid Liner in 001 Black Glamour, 5. Bourjois Liner Clubbing in 84 Bruwn Vibes, 6. Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 001 Dark Brown, 7. PIXi Endless Silky Eye Pen in 1 BlackNoir, 8. Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 005 Nude, 9. Covergirl Lashblast Clump Crusher in Very Black, 10. Maybelline Color Tattoo in 45 Bold Gold, 11. Maybelline Color Tattoo in 25 Bad to the Bronze. 

These are all the products I have used in the past or occasionally switch to. The Color Tattoos are a great alternative to shadow and can be swept on easily with the ring finger. I have that black mark on my mascara only so that I can tell it apart from the brown colour without having to open it. Lazy, I know.

Anyway I think that just about covers it all, I hope you enjoyed reading :)

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment