Wednesday 9 April 2014

Staying Organised



Homework has been getting the better of me lately. I don't have that much to do, but combining it with two part jobs, this blog, cooking, cleaning, and trying to have a life, is pretty darn difficult. 

Some people will hate this, but in order to get things done I literally need to plan my days off with an hourly tracker. I don't necessarily stick to it completely, but I can allocate how much time I can really afford to spend on my blog. I know I could post every third day, or even just once a week if I wanted to. But I have too many ideas to shared. Plus posting every day of the weeks makes me feel more accomplished. Even if no one ever truly reads this blog, at least it will slowly improve my writing, or prepare me for the tight and constant writing deadlines I will hopefully have with my future career. 

How do you stay organised? 

No comments:

Post a Comment