Monday 28 April 2014

Daiso Haul



A little while ago now I packed a delicious lunch for work, but forgot something pretty important, the fork to eat it with. Because of this I thought I would pop to Daiso to get one, and of course that turned into a mini haul. I could have gone crazy, but I only stepped in two isles, and avoided the make up section all together. 

 I picked up two lunch boxes, in my go to colour green, two cutlery sets (with a spoon, fork and chopsticks), and a spoon and fork with a hello kitty design. Excuse the dirty fork, that was the one I used on my lunch.

I also picked up some stickers, but you will see those in my Japan scrapbook.

I love Daiso, and know it will forever be my go to source for home wares, stickers and cheap food. Next I need to try their make up brushes, I have heard good things!'

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment