Monday 7 April 2014

Mid-life Crisis at 22




So the last few weeks have been fairly crazy. I have been adjusting to going back to uni, working two jobs part time, and trying to fit in blogging, hobbies and spending time with people I love. 

I tried to change jobs to solve my time/money problems, and although I was offered it I was unable to take the position.

I am slowing trying to convince myself that having money just isn't going to happen for me. Yes it will be sad not being able to buy all I want in America, but 'things' shouldn't be the only reason I want a holiday away. 

I am trying my hardest to start appreciating the little things,  because although I cant afford new clothes, makeup and fancy computers every month, I do have a pretty wonderful life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment