Saturday 1 February 2014

Haircare #1



Today we are talking all things hair acre, and the products I use while in the shower. 

Lush Ponche: I promise I don't use this on my hair, please ignore its inclusion haha

Lush I Love Juicy: This shampoo is a good clarifying cleanser, as I only wash my hair about 1-2 times a week it gets the job done. 

Avalon Organics Olive Oil Conditioner: I hated this when I first bought it on clearance, but for some reason when I rediscovered it in my cupboard I loved it. It works well with the shampoo, and it light enough that it doesn't weigh my hair down. 

Oganix Moroccan Argan Oil Treatment: This hair mask is hit and miss with me (I swap between it and the Korres hydrating mask). It works okay, but I wouldn't say it is a miracle product at adding shine and removing frizz. 

Lush Jasmine and Henna Fluff Ease: This technically goes on before the shower, and sit for about 20 minutes. I get about 3 treatments per pot, so the price point is a little high at around $25, but it does a really nice job of defrizzing and adding LOTS of shine. It also leaves your hair smelling great for days on end. Don't be scared of the word henna, it wont turn your locks any shade or read, I promise. 

That is all for my shower products, part 2 comes tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment