Sunday 2 February 2014

Haircare #2


Part two of the hair care stories is what I use during styling. 

Macadamia Oil Treatment: This is a new addition to my counter top, and I am loving it. It adds shine, smoothness, and a delicious smell. What more could you want? The glass jar is a bit unnecessary in my eyes, and adds the already expensive cost, but other than that it is an amazing product. Worth the hype. 

Tresemme Heat Protective Spray: This is an old staple, I cant tell you if it works, and I barely heat treat my hair anyway, but I like it. Enough said. 

Pantene Pro-V light Detangler: This works well, but I don't need it to much because my conditioner is so good. I tend to use this before i shower, and give my hair a good brush out, so I can shampoo with ease. 

Wide Tooth Comb. : This should be a staple in every household. It travels through my bathroom in and out of the shower, and works great in both. My hair has never been so manageable. 

That is it on how I tame my messy mane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment