Monday 3 February 2014

Facial Sunscreens


Do to the insanely hot weather in Melbourne recently I thought I would give a quick overview of some of my favorite facial sunscreens.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizer: This is a much talked about product on my blog, which is just because I love it so darn much. I love anything dual purpose, and because this is a moisturizer it means I don't need to apply a step two in order to get sun protection.  It has an SPF of 15, which is decent enough for everyday use. It doesn't break me out, doesn't leave me sticky, and have a pleasant smell and feel. It isn't dirt cheap (around $24), but to me it is worth every cent (and can often be found on offer at Priceline.)

Mecca To Save Face: Working more as a primer than a moisturizer makes this not quite as 'quick and easy' as the rest, but with the highest SPF (30+) I do like layering it on days where I need extra sun protection. 

Sanctuary Spa Moisture Lotion: This is VERY illuminating. Literally makes your face sparkle like a disco ball, so we warned. In saying that it doesn't break me out,  has an SPF of 15, and is quite cheap to purchase, so all though it isn't my favourite it does the job well. 

Mac Moisture SPF: This is a sample size I got back in Japan and love it. It isn't greasy or shiny, and leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated. It has an SPF of 30 with PA+++, which means it is great for heavy sun days. 

What sunscreen do you love using?

No comments:

Post a Comment