Sunday 9 February 2014

Tag Time: Birthday Tag

Tag Time Sunday has returned! 
1.) When is your birthday? 6th of Feb


2.) How old did you turn? 22!

3.) What was you’re favorite present that you’ve ever received? Maybe my bass guitar, I had braces and dyed my hair black and thought I was cool for wearing 20 thousand buttons on my handbag at a time. 

4.) Are you/did you have a party this year? if so what are you doing? I had people over for a BBQ last night, which turned into the alcoholympics, due to the beginning of the winter olympics. Today I am heading to a family lunch in the city. 

5.) How do you usually celebrate your birthday? With Family an cake. 

6.) What was the most memorable birthday that you had? Probably my Toybox 21st, but that could just be because I am getting old and that is all I can remember. 

7.) If you had an unlimited amount of money what would you do for your birthday? I would fly all the people I love to a massive resort in hawaii, with lots of shopping and beach times. 

8.) What’s your birthday wish list? A new camera! But that only because I know I wont get it. I will save up and buy it for myself. 

9.) If you only had one birthday left, what would you do for your birthday? I would bungee jump or something stupidly crazy like that. 

10.) Show a picture from your birthday, preferably an embarrassing one. Check out my post from Thursday and you will see a few.  

11.) Do you have any birthday traditions? Not really, just seeing family I guess. Birthdays get less impressive when you are older because you normal have to work and nobody really cares. 

12.) What’s your favorite part about your birthday? Seeing people I don't get to see all that much. 


13.) What’s one thing that changed a lot since your last birthday? I am older.

14.) Have you ever been thrown a surprise party or have you ever thrown one for someone? My mum had friends surprise me by coming to my house after school for my 15th or 16th or 17th or something in high school. I loved it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment