Tuesday 8 October 2013

Products I've Used Up: September


Hello lovelies!

Here are all the products I have used up this month, with mini reviews for each :)


Soap and Glory Flake Away
This scrub smells AMAZING, however I am just too clumsy for exfoliater in a tub. Ever since I discovered that LUSH does body exfoliating bars (ex. Aqua Mirablis), I have given up on tub scrubs. Half of this ended up down the drain as I am just not good at scooping it onto my body haha. This would be lovely as a gift, or to use in the bath, so I still think it is a great product. However I will not be repurchasing it. 


Kate Somerville Tanning Towelettes
Up until a few years ago I have never self tanned. I walked into Mecca one day and the sales assistant sold me these. Wow. I will never try anything else. As long as you moisturize both before and after the towelettes, and have a buddy to help with tricky spots on your back, you will have the most natural tan in the world. I will definitely be repurchasing these as soon as pay day comes around. 

Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub
I absolutely hated this when I first got it. As I have said a million times now I love abrasive scrubs, which this id not. I refused to waste money by throwing it out though and over time I realized it may not be a truly exfoliating scrub but the creamy soft texture of it is nice for everyday use. My skin loves salicylic acid and this is a nice affordable scrub which I may consider repurchasing in the future. 

LUSH Twilight and It's Raining Men Shower Gel
I have had these for months now (Twilight since Christmas!) and finally got around to using them up. I love the smell of these, but wont go into too much detail as I have a big review of LUSH coming up on my blog. Overall I love them and will be repurchasing once I get through the tonnes of shower gel I currently have. 


Antipodean Body Wash
I used this sample up while away and it was quite nice, although most of it ended up in the bath as a bubble bath mix.  I love using sample to test out products I haven't heard of in hotels, however this is just your stock standard body wash which I would not purchase the full size of. 


Covergirl Lash Blast Mega Volume
This used to be my favourite mascara but I think Covergirl has come out with much better versions since. I may repurchase this, but for now I am testing out some newer mascaras. 


Schawzcof Liquid Keratin Mask
This is my favourite hair mask of all time. I always buy it on sale for around $5-7, and it makes me hair the softest and shiniest it has ever been, particularly when I flat iron it. I have already repurchased this. 


LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly
Again I have a full review coming up but I love this product. If you know how to use it (cut it up into squares to use in a loofah) it will last FOREVER. The smell can take some getting used to as it is quite sweet, but I think it comes in varying scents anyway. I may repurchase, or hold out to see if i can convince someone to buy it for me as a gift. 

Michael Todd Cranberry Antiox Toner
This was a nice gentle toner. I am not sure how 'anti aging  it was, but it did leave my skin feeling fresh and clean. I would repurchase this, but I can justify the shipping price until I need a few more things from Michael Todd. Hurry up and sell in Australia already guys!

The Face Shop Chia Seed Watery Toner
This was an odd sample. It did not have the texture of water, it sort of floating around the cotton pad in a jelly like motion. I cant say if it helped my skin much as it was too small to tell, only 2 uses, so I will not be repurchasing this. 


NPW Tutti Frutti Mini Wat Wipes
These have been in my handbag for a very long time, I think they were an impulse buy from Mecca. They are far too expensive to repurchase  and the tutti frutti scent was a bit overpowering for the face. They did there job though and looked super cute in my bag. 

LACURA Cleansing Wipes
I love how soft these leave the skin. They are very moisturizing and are priced well at Aldi. I am pretty sure I still have a few of these in my cupboard  but I tend to rotate to whatever wipes are on special ate the time. These feel really luxurious on the skin, so if you are yet to try them I would give it a go. 

That is everything for this month guys! What were you sad to use up this month?


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jadiee! Sorry I forgot to reply to this. Oops!

      Do you have a blog as well, or just a google+ account?

      :)

      Delete