Friday 18 October 2013

Modcloth Haul



Hello All!

I have been wanting to shop at Modcloth for the longest time, and when 3 dressed I had been lusting over went on sale I decided the time was right. I think I have saved things to my cart for about 3 years now, and the feeling of finally purchasing some is great.

However I did purchase two dresses for my mum, hoping she could wear one of them to Christmas  and they were both fails. They looked okay but she wasn't fully happy with them, so I will keep you posted on how good they are with the return. 

Luckily for me my dresses fitted perfectly! I am normally pretty spot on when ordering fit and flare dresses, it is the bodycon style that is a bit hit and miss.

I order these on the 10th of December  and they arrived on the 16th, which is amazingly fast for international! I paid about $40 in shipping, but considering I was getting 5 items I thought that was okay. I think I would buy things almost weekly if Modcloth started doing free international shipping, so maybe its best that they don't.



Anyway here are some super quick snaps of the items, I literally had just unpacked the box and was too excited not to share. 

I will have some sort of lookbook or OOTD with these coming up so look forward to that!



the cute message inside the box


items for my mum, sadlybeing sent back


dress 1


dress 1


dress 1

I think dress 2 is probably my favorite, it just makes me so happy!

Much love to you all blog people! 

Side note: If you are reading this it would be lovely if you could follow my blog. I think I only have one follower which makes me a little sad. I don't expect to get 100 or anything, it would just be nice to know someone is actually reading what I write haha.

Have a wonderful weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment