Friday 25 October 2013

I [heart] Spring Tag


Hello there!


I do love spring, so I have decided to do this tag, even if I am late off the mark. 

1. Favorite spring nail polish? Probably Mint Sorbet by Sally Hansen, which is in  the hard as nails extreme wear collection. I do also love a good yellow or orange though.  

 


2. What is your must-have lip color this spring? I am pretty boring and wear the same colours all the time, but as I lost my favourite orange lipstick, I will probably repurchase and wear that one a lot. 


3. What is your favorite spring dress? technically I dont own this dress, but if I was loaded I would wear this every single day. It is from modcloth, where I have been lusting after most things recently.  





4. What's your favorite flower? Probably Orchids because my mum loves them and they remind me of her. But I love lilys and tulips too. 


5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory? White phone case covers! This is the one I am currently using on my Samsung:




6. What spring trend are you most excited about this year? Floral jeans/pants! I always want a pair and am year to fins the perfect one. They come in every year I know but they look so chic with a basic top and pumps.  I love these ones from the Iconic. 


7. Favorite spring candle? Anything really fruity!

8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring? Versace Bright Crystal, a favourite all year round. 

9. What is spring like where you live? Melbourne Spring can still be rainy, but the weather warms up and the sun comes out. Plus we go into daylight savings so the days feel longer. 

10. What's your favorite thing about spring? The sun and the happiness it brings with it. 

11. Are you a spring cleaner? Most definitely! 

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation? Me and Andrew are heading to the Yarra Valley in a few weeks, and we just got back from our first trip for Spring about 2 weeks ago. 


Just a short post today but I hope you liked it! Anyone else noticed I have a green/orange colour scheme going on in the post. Totally unintentional! 

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment