Thursday 31 October 2013

Products I've used Up: October



Here are all the products I have used up this month, its a lengthy one though so grab some tea and a snack :)


LUSH Ocean Salt
I really enjoyed this face scrub. It smeeld amazing and left my skin really soft. There is only one down side, due to my dry skin type, it can leave the skin a little tingley/dry at times. That being said I did love it for a once or twice a week treatment. If you have oily skin and want something nice and scrubby for your face go out and take a sniff of this. It may eventually be repurchased but for now I have a billion other scrubs to get through. 



LUSH Cosmetic Warrior
I think I always have at least one face mask in these posts, merely because they are free. I think this is the last time I will get this those, because even with no cost it just annoys me far too much. I have a full review on a lust post I did a while back, but for now all I will say is I am getting rid of this with about 50% of the product still remaining. 




LUSH Shine so Bright
This is another one heading for the bin unfinished. The packaging was just a nightmare. I couldn't get it open, and even if I did after 10 minutes of trying, it just takes too long to warm up in your hands and use. I did buy this during Melbourne's winter, so it may have done okay during the warmer summer weather, but it just caused so much frustration I will not be waiting to find out.  


Reniu Coconut Body Lotion
I got this quite a while ago when my parents came back form a trip to Fiji. I really like the brand and have bought a few things myself when in Fiji. It absorbs quickly, smells heavenly  and is natural ingredients.  I cant say Ill be this anytime soon (unless someone is willing to pay for my flights), but it is a must-try if you are ever in Fiji. 


Garnier Nutri-Repair Instant Detangler
This was my first test at using a detangler on my hair. It worked well and I think I would repurchase, all though I am attempting to buy silicone-free hair products from now on. 


Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer
I think this is about my third one of these, I love them. They aren't the cheapest drugstore concealer here in Australia (around $17 I think), but it does very well for the price. The only thing that scares me a little is how sanitary the brush head is, but sometimes I don't clean my makeup brushes for over a week so I guess its all the same haha. 


The Body Shop Body Butter
I did like this, however nothing compares to my LUSH dream cream. It makes the skin soft, but doesn't skin in quite as fast my my impatient self would like. 


Original Source Shea Butter and Honey Shower Gel
Oh wow. This stuff is utterly amazing. If I could buy it by the liter I would.  It smells divine  is organic, and Australian made. It leaves skin feels so soft and clean, and the smell does linger a bit which I love.  YOU MUST TRY THIS RIGHT NOW. I seriously can not wait to repurchase this. I love it more than the Lush 'Honey I Washed the Kids" Scent by about a million. It isn't too pricey, so you have no excuses not to run out and get this straight away!


John Frieda Sheer Blonde Tone Correcting Shampoo
I got my hair dip dyed blonde in February of this year and picked one of these up to keep the colour sharp. I could never really tell if it did to much, but my hair never went orange so I guess that is a good sign. They have brought out cheaper dupes now so If i get my blonde redone I will pick one of those up. 


LUSH I Love Juicy Shampoo
I am 100% going to the 250ml of this. It is lovely! It took me about 3 uses to get it down pat, you need to lather for about 1-2 minutes, not just a slack 30 seconds like I was used to. You then have to rinse LIKE CRAZY. I think I failed at getting my hair squeaky clean and that is why I was left with unimpressive oily locks the first few times.  But now I know the deal (you also need to use a bit more than I normally would, about a fifty cent piece size) it is great! the smells is good and its free of all the nasty chemicals I am used to putting in my hair. Its not cheap, but I think it is worth the money if you want to take care of your hair. 


LUSH Ponche Shower Gel
I literally got this last Christmas and only just used it up. Why? I loved the smell so much I couldn't bare to use it up. I have 250ml bottle waiting to go (haul coming soon) which I can't wait to open. The smells is festive, but no so much so that it cant be used all year. It also really reminds me of an Australian Christmas, fresh, fruity and summery. A favourite Lush product of mine (and my boyfriend!)

That is all for this month lovelies! Let me know what you though down below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment