Friday 29 November 2013

I [heart] Summer Tag

Hello blog friends!

Summer is just two sleeps away so I thought I would give this tag a go. 

1. Favorite bronzer for summer? Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze, which is cheap and works great on my naturally pale skin. 

2. You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? Alcohol: Long Island Iced tea, Non Alcoholic:
Watermelon Crush from Boost. Both super delish!

watermelon crush hero

3. Favorite summer lip product? Just a good old SPF lip balm for me (like the Nivea ones). Summer is the time when lipstick run all over my face haha. 

4. Pool or Beach? Pool! Then again I love sand castles.... argh. both? 


5. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?  Schwarzkopf Extra Care Daily Oil Elixir. Use it on dry hair after its sun damaged or on wet hair after you get out of the ocean, works every time to maintain frizz and add shine. 

6. Sun bathing or fake tan? Fake Tan for sure. Although I only started using it in the last few years. 

7. Favorite summer nail polish? Yellow! I am yet to find one that I don't have to put a white coast underneath, but I may spurge and get Butter London's Pimms


8. Any summer traditions? Avoiding getting sun burnt = pale persons summer life. 

9. Favorite summer scent? Cirtus for sure. 

10. Favorite BBQ food? Probably Mum's beetroot salad, which goes along side all the meet. 

11. What's your favorite summer-proof product? Aveeno Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15. 

12. Any summer vacation plans this year? I am actually ditching the sun and heading to the snow in Japan. 

That is all for today kids, post again tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment