Thursday 30 January 2014

Skincare Routine #1



Here is a quick look into my morning/shower skincare routine. My skin has been doing amazing recently, even if I do say so myself. 




Origins A Perfect World Cleanser: This is a nice, simple cleanser that works well with my clarisonic. It doesn't sting the eyes, doesn't leave the face tight, and doesn't froth so much you have to spend half the shower just rinsing it off. 

Sanctuary Spa Radiance Exfoliator: I have raved about this many a time on this blog, but it truly is great! It is easiest to use in the shower, as it can take some work to get every micro bead off your skin. The end result though is soft, blemish free skin. 

Michael Todd Hydrating Facial Mask: I like using face masks in the shower, but only about once a week or so. This one is a classic, which can calm down my temperamental skin, as well as leaving it baby soft and smelling like a fruit bowl. 


Mario Badescu Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion: This toner is a new addition to the family, and already becoming a favourite. It feels like it has some exfoliating properties, and does a good job at getting the last remains of 'yuck' off my skin. 

Lush Grease Lightning: I think this has been a savior to my skin. I still get pimples, but 90% of the time they disappear in 48 hours of less thanks to this baby. I don't really use it as a sport treatment, instead using it as a serum all over my face. IN saying that, if I don't have a single blemish I give it a miss, but that rarely happens. I love this so much I bought it for Andrew, the anti-skincare guy of the year, and even he likes it. 

Aveeno Daily Moisturizer: This is another much raved out product, for good reason. It doesn't break me out, doesn't affect makeup application and leaves the skin soft. I don't ask for much else when it comes for a daily moisturizer. 

Orgins Ginzing eye cream: I love this, however I definitely think it is more on the cosmetic side of skincare. I haven't noticed a drastic change in my eye area (I still have crazy crows feet), but it does feel nice to apply something brightening. Let me know if you have any recommendations for a night eye cream.

Lush Mint Julips: I use this if I will be using a lip products that day, or my lips are looking disheveled.  I love this product, but the cost, and the short time it takes to dry out, are not that great. I am still looking for a suitable replacement, but for now it does the job well enough. 

That is all for today guys, enjoy your Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment