Tuesday 11 November 2014

EMPTIES WEEK: Skincare #1



Boire Deep Pore Strips
These are pretty much a staple in my skincare routine. My skin got a little cray cray last month so I had a lot of work in bringing it back to a manageable state.

Soap & Glory Hand Food
This is a great hand lotion, although nothing compares to Aesop. This particular bottle has seen better days so I will have to toss it soon. I am trying to get the last few drops out before it turns to a complete solid.

Peter Johnathon Ross Body Wash
This was a gift with purchase when I bought my Naked Palette from Beauty Bay. It had mircobeads in it, which I am not a fan of, and a neutral unisex scent. I didn't hate it but I would not buy it.

The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Wash
I love the scent of this and would defiantly buy it again. It is great to use when you have freshly applied fake tan and want to be clean but not to strip your colour completely off. 



No comments:

Post a Comment