Saturday 19 July 2014

Brand Blurb: Mecca Cosmetica




Mecca Cosmetica

***



Best Products: 

In a Good Light Tinted Sunscreen: $50
This has become a must have for me on good skin days. It leaves a pretty glow to the skin with a very light coverage. It doesn't feel oil or cause break outs on my skin. It is a shame it only comes in a limited shade range, but I just happen to have the right shade - yay me!
Worst Products: 

Go Smoothing Body Moisturizer: $60
Sticky, smelly and all-in-all not very good. Stay away. 

In-between Products:

To Save Face Facial SPF: 45
 An okay sunscreen with a luminous finish but nothing to write home about.
Come Clean Body Wash: $46
This was actually pretty drying on my sensitive skin so I would not repurchase it. It was a shame though because it actually smelt nice.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment