Thursday 25 September 2014

Toast








Toast. Simple elegant toast. It may not sound interesting to some but considering I managed to live about 6+ years of my late teen to adult life not eating it I have found an equation that works. I have 3 favourite toppings:
-hommus
-organic peanut butter
-avocado

The hommus toast gets the most rotation in my weekly breakfasts. You just smear the toast with hommus (home made or store bought) add lemon, pepper and paprika.  Delicious.

The Organic peanut butter is pretty self explanatory, although I have to say it really does matter what brand you buy (always crunchy for me).

The avocado topping is a thick layer, with salt, pepper, lemon juice and chives.

Basic 'recipes' I know but considering they are upping my fiber intake I thought there may be some toast-haters out there I can sway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment