Thursday 15 May 2014

Mecca Beauty Loop


Once again I grabbed my Mecca Beauty Loop Box (missed one while in Japan = sad face), and it was pretty darn good. 




Nars Blush Deep Throat: I think this is my favourite blush form Nars yet. It is a peach tone, with the most subtle shimmer ever. It leaves the skin looking very dewy and fresh, not like a glitter disco ball. I think I actually prefer these mini sizes to the real thing. I know, crazy right? But blush is something I never use up, I just hoard them all for no reason, and these are so pigmented you need just one brush dab for a fully flushed look. These are much easier to travel with, and are basically just the cutest thing in the world. 




Mecca Cosmetica Go Smooth Restoring Body Moisturizer: Ehhhhhhh, this was okay. I understand that it is oil based, so it feel watery rather than a thick cream, but I really don't think it does all that much. It smells nice, sinks in quickly, but compared to my dream cream from Lush, is just feels meh. 


Mecca Cosmetica Come Clean Reviving Body Wash: This again is not a highlight for me. It lathers incredibly well though, this tiny tube could last you at least a week, unless you get very squeeze happy on the first day, as I did. Smells okay but I will not be buying it any time soon. 


Kate Somerville Age Arrest Anti-Wrinkle Cream: I am yet to try this, it really irks me that they always chuck in a Kate Somerville sample, and it is always anti-wrinkle. Yes prevention is better than the cure or whatever, but I want things for youthful skin, not this targeted stuff!


That's all guys, talk soon xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment