Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Bondi Sands Review




Being the pale skinned girl that I naturally am, with absolutely no tanning genes in my dna, I have no problem with a bit of fake tan. I am no expert, mainly due to my laziness and infrequent applications. However even a novice like me can tell when they have struck gold, and Bondi Sands is exactly that. It is the fool proof way to get a spray tan look-a-like at home, and as an added, and greatly appreciated, bonus, it can be washed off in as little as 2 hours.

I have only ever used the light shade, which can be built up with layering and extra development time. I like to get up early and leave my tan on all day (for 8-12 hours), then wash it off before bed.

It lasts and fades well, and has a nice cocnutty scent, which isnt too obvious if you pan on wearing it to work.

Over all I think this takes the cake, even beating my past love of the Kate Somerville Taning Towlettes.

Have you tried this tan? Let me know in the comments below if you have, or any othere recommendations you may have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment