Friday, 22 August 2014

Breakfast Salad




So by now most of you should know I am a savory lover, especially when it comes to breakfast. Due to this I can sometimes end up having toast 2 weeks straight, or even worse, coming up with some crazy recipe like my failed breakfast burrito. This recipe is however, totally and utterly delicious and even just the images and making my mouth water.

Fairly standard ingredients, which you can substitute for pretty much anything floating in the fridge. I started out with my greens,  a base of spinach, spring onions and chopped parsley. I gave half an avocado a good smash, and then chopped up 5 or so cherry tomatoes. The next step was cooking, where I placed one egg and a strip of bacon to get frying. During this fry phase I cut some whole grain pita bread under the griller to get nice and toasty. Throw it all together in a bowl and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.

Call me master chef! This is the first time I have ever come up with my own recipe and totally loved it!

That breakfast burrito recipe however... will only ever be found in a bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment