Saturday, 12 April 2014

Random Haul







I was lucky enough to be gifted thes for free by my parents. Thank you parents! My mum gave me this Rimmel  Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer, which she thought as the brown colour repackaged in blue. Oh mum, so cute. That meant I scored a free blue eyeliner. I'm not sure what eye look I will use it for, as imam very much into neutrals, but it may be nice of pop of colour for my bottom lash line. 

The second free I scored was this Cosmopolitan magazine from a friend, as she accidentally bought two. Now I haven't read a women's magazine other than Frankish in quite some time, and I have to say I wasn't much if a fan. Every second page was filled with sex advice, or how to look your uniqueness and become a drone. Considering the person I got this off was only 16, I was pretty shocked. I know plenty of people love reading that sort of stuff, and I do like a bit of self help, be illustrations of a fully faced, sweat free sex goddess is not really setting realistic expectations. I did occasionally laugh though, so it's not all bad. 

Finally there is this Lowepro Camera Case which now houses my Canon EOS 60D. Being the clumsy and forgetful person I am, and I am very clumsy, a camera case was a must. I cNt say too much as it hasn't left the house with me yet (only when my dad took my camera overseas), but so far it has done a good job of being a camera bag. Side note, this is $7 or so cheaper at Teds Camera's than other stores it is sold at.

That is all for today kids, I hope your week is has been awesome so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment