Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Ikea updates: Drawers

Warning: my underwear will be shown, unfortunately there was no nice way around it. 

I bought the SKUBB box set at Ikea, in an attempt to sort out my drwaers. I absolutely love the results!


Tights: I sorted all my skin and coloured tights into one container, leaving my ridiculous amount of black tights to remain free. Oh god I need to get rid of some of those. 


Socks: I literally got rid of about 15 pairs of socks during this process. I had way too many, bordering on hoarder levels. I now how black and white socks easily sorted, with a section for sports socks, and then the large container of random goodies. I eventually will sort these out even more, but for now I know where to grab and that's all that matters. 



Ah-hem.... I in no way this this is a glamorous shot. I really think This is probably too much in formation for the internet, but here goes. I never have enough room for bars and undies, because I am such a sock and tights collector. This way I have all my undies shoved in one container, and my bras and placed nicely, with minimal damage in the larger section.

All in all I am pretty happy with my organisation!

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment